Original condition, untouched for almost 100 years. A copper and brass ship's anchor lantern made by R.C. Murray, Glasgow, Scotland c 1920. These lanterns were hoisted onto the mast when anchored to mark location. Lenses are clear to signify at anchor.
Please note: lantern is lit for photos with tea light candles-the lantern is unwired and in its original condition.